All Members please> click here for
Congratulations! You have made it to the Warrior Cats Fan Club! Choose a clan and get settled in. Choose any status you like, but if you wish to become a deputy or medicine cat of your clan you will have to contact your clan leader. Leaders will chose their deputies within their first month of leadership.
Deputies will automatically become leader when your current leader steps down or leaves the site. Leaders should contact the site owner and admin to let them know that you have chosen your deputy or if you are leaving! There are requirements you must meet if you are to continue with being a leader, deputy or medicine cat.
Leaders must appear in this site at least twice a week, deputies must be here at least one day a week, and medicine cats must also be here at least one day a week and they must ALWAYS be here when there is a half-moon and Gatherings. (To find out what type of moon it is, look at the moon calculator below!)
After two years, Leaders and Medicine cats will become elders, and their controllers will chose a new cat to play.Leaders can step down anytime, and deputies can withdraw, but medicine cats must stay medicine cats, until they die, become elders or leave the clan.
When contacting warriors from other lands that you have not seen face to face, please use your warrior name. I have great confidence that there are no traitors on this site, but take precautions! (Game rules found in 'About Us'.)
The Current Season Is:
1. Should not hunt regularly.
2. Cannot have kits.
3. Cannot quit their job unless told by Starclan.
4. Shouldn't fight unless their lives or their patients are in danger.
5. May go into another Clan's territory.
1) Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may mmet them in battle.
2) Do not hunt or trespass on another Clans' territory.
3) Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted for the elders.
4) Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5) A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6) Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after recieving their warrior name.
7) A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8) The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
9) After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10) A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night.
11) Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12) No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.
13) The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
14) An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defence.
15) A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.